Skip to main content

Disciple Leadership

I have been thinking about what it means to have disciple leadership.  When I think about the purpose of our life here on earth, I think about how that applies to leadership.  If we are supposed to be here to learn and grow, how do we lead others to help them on their journey?  The first thing is to be a good example.  I need to run my business, and life in such a way that I won't be embarrassed to share it with others.  My company needs to have trustworthy, honest people and I cannot allow any measure of dishonesty or corruption at all.  My personal life needs to be one that draws people to the gospel.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What does it take to run a successful online business?

So really, what does it take to run a successful online business?  I have been pondering this question for a few days now as I work through my ads for my campaign online.  I think you need to have some basic tech skills, and you need to know how to make your ad stand out above the rest.  In the video I watched this week they suggested making each letter in your ad a capital. While this goes against everything I learned in 2nd grade English class, I think it came in handy for the ad building.  Not only did it make my ad stand out, but it was pretty easy to read.  I also put a few keywords into my ad so that it would trigger the Adword coding and get me to the top of the search.  Now I am ready to launch my first ad campaign.