Skip to main content

A Gratitude Journal

I am grateful for so many things in my life.  I think about how blessed I am and I  still can't believe that I have been given so much.  I live in a remarkable country that is free, and I am allowed to choose where to work, who to marry, and where to live.  I am grateful for my family.  They are entrepreneurs and work hard every day.  I have learned the value of the dollar, and also how much work goes into owning your own business.  I am grateful for my husband.  He has the ability to see a goal and make it happen.  He is really good a organizing and motivating me for the better.  I am grateful for my kids, they keep me waking up every morning wanting to take on the day.  I am grateful for school and having a clear mind ready to learn.  I am grateful for my church, it is amazing that you can come into a church after a move to a different state and still feel right at home there.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What does it take to run a successful online business?

So really, what does it take to run a successful online business?  I have been pondering this question for a few days now as I work through my ads for my campaign online.  I think you need to have some basic tech skills, and you need to know how to make your ad stand out above the rest.  In the video I watched this week they suggested making each letter in your ad a capital. While this goes against everything I learned in 2nd grade English class, I think it came in handy for the ad building.  Not only did it make my ad stand out, but it was pretty easy to read.  I also put a few keywords into my ad so that it would trigger the Adword coding and get me to the top of the search.  Now I am ready to launch my first ad campaign.