Skip to main content

One Final Thought

I love entrepreneurs.  I love learning about businesses.  I love to imagine that I know enough about business that I could come in, take over, and turn a bad business good.  The facts that many small businesses fail within the first few years doesn't keep people from trying to find their niche.  The entrepreneurial spirit lives in each one of us, and I believe that it is a god given desire.  The ability to create something out of nothing is remarkable.  If you feel like you are being called to be an entrepreneur, answer the call.  Your limits are only as big as you make them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What does it take to run a successful online business?

So really, what does it take to run a successful online business?  I have been pondering this question for a few days now as I work through my ads for my campaign online.  I think you need to have some basic tech skills, and you need to know how to make your ad stand out above the rest.  In the video I watched this week they suggested making each letter in your ad a capital. While this goes against everything I learned in 2nd grade English class, I think it came in handy for the ad building.  Not only did it make my ad stand out, but it was pretty easy to read.  I also put a few keywords into my ad so that it would trigger the Adword coding and get me to the top of the search.  Now I am ready to launch my first ad campaign.